Coroverge Universal Dry Verge
The Coroverge Verge Section is available in Anthracite Grey, Brown and Terracotta. Designed for maximum easy installation the Verge Sections dual handed to fit both left hand and right hand sides of the roof. An in-built ‘Drip Strip’ allows rainwater to run off the Verge, preventing wall staining and potential damp. Adjustable positioning via the ‘True Connect’ locators and ‘True Mount’ allow the Verge Sections to suit various tile gauges.
This Coroverge Universal Dry Verge mortar system acts as a closure on the verge of houses, garages and porches to protect tiles from wind uplift, pest infestation and weather degradation in accordance with BS 5534.
- Dual handed – Used as both Left Hand or Right Hand unit
- Protects tiles from wind uplift
- Compatible with a large range of interlocking concrete tiles between 260mm – 350mm gauge.
- Quick and easy to fix – 100% mortar free
- Prevents pest infestation
- All weather fixing
- Saves on time and labour
- Available in Anthracite Grey, Brown or Terracotta