GRP Abutment Soakers – 3m
Corodrain GRP Abutment Soakers provide weatherproof protection between a pitched roof and a vertical wall abutment. These are available lipped for fixing directly into your wall or unlipped for use with a separate flashing band.
Manufactured in Glass-Reinforced Plastic, Corodrain Abutment Soakers are a tough and long lasting alternative to lead. They are also cheaper, quicker to install and less prone to vandalism and theft.
The bonded 25mm sanded strip give maximum mortar adhesion and the two water bars along the horizontal section prevent moisture entering the roof space.
- Moisture resistance conforms to Building Regulations C6 2010 (England and Wales)
- Fire resistance to SAB to BS476 part 3 and Class 3 BS476 part 7 At least durable as lead
- Similar in appearance to lead
- Less prone to theft
- Quick to install
- Smooth surface inhibits the growth of moss & lichen and build-up of debris
- At least as durable as lead