Imerys 20×30 Clay Tile & Halfs – Burnt Red
Imerys 20×30 Clay Tile & Halfs Burnt Red are manufactured at Imerys′ St Germer De Fly factory in northern France. Discreetly shouldered cross camber and unique anti-capillary channel. Available in seven colours, the tile offers installation cost savings over traditional plain tiles without compromising aesthetics.
20×30 Clay Tile & Halfs is manufactured at St Germer de Fly in the Beauvais region. This innovative product combines the larger economical size of 200 x 300mm with a discreetly shouldered cross camber and unique anti-capillary channels.
- Interlock – none
- Installation – Broken bonded
- Maximum gauge – 115mm
- Cover width – 200 mm
- Unit weight per tile – 1.6 kg
- Coverage/m2 @ max gauge – 43.5 to 47.6 depending on overlap
- At minimum gauge of 105mm = 9.52 l.m
- Average gauge of 110mm = 9.09 l.m
- Maximum gauge of 115mm = 8.69 l.m.
- Quantity per pallet – 660
- Minimum headlap – 70mm
- Weight per m2 laid – 69.6Kg
- Minimum roof pitch – 30°
- Batten metres/m2 @ max gauge – 8.7
- Rafter Centres 450mm – 25 x 38mm
- Rafter Centres 600mm – 25 x 38mm
- Nail size mm – 38/40 x 2.65