Imerys DHP20 Roof Tile Vent Kit
Imerys DHP20 Roof Tile Vent has been designed to be both unobtrusive and practical.
The 10k ventilation area is recessed within the profile, and has no sharp edges to trap leaves and any other debris significantly reducing the risk of blocked ventilation and is suitable for pitches of 22.5 degrees and above.
With simple fitting and a discreet, attractive appearance, our low line vents are particularly well suited to compact, modern buildings.
By adding a adaptors these roof vents are easily altered for use in mechanical extract or soil stack ventilation systems.
Vents compatible with IMERYS DHP20
- Moulded in ‘High Impact Polystyrene’.
- UV Acrylic paint to match most tile profiles and finishes.
- Suitable for use with pitches of 22.5 degrees and above.
- Recommended 4mm flyscreen protection.
- Comply fully with the requirements of NHBC, BS 5250:2002 and BR Document C.
- Ventilation area 10,000mm2.
- Resistance when used as an extract terminal.
- 10Pa 54m3/hr ( 15 litres/sec)
- 42Pa 108m3/hr ( 30 Litres/sec)
- 162Pa 216m3/hr` ( 60 Litres/sec)
Spacing centres required to achieve a ventilation area of:
- 5000mm2/m 2.0m
- 10000mm2/m 1.0m
STR110: Square to round pipe adapter to suit 110mm flexi-pipe