Marley Hawkins Plain Tile
The Marley Hawkins Staff Blue plain tile lends itself perfectly to any and all roofing applications. This is by combining the traditional firing process with the latest in modern technology to ensure a unique product.
Single Cambered (longitudinal) machine made clay tiles manufactured for over 150 years.
This heritage combined with modern fixing techniques, gives a unique colour range.
- Affordable price making them a real option for any roofing project.
- 5 colours available including the NEW fired sienna weathered effect finish.
- 30° minimum pitch or greater design flexibility.
- Excellent environmental credentials.
- Range of complementary fittings and accessories.
- 60 tiles/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof).
- 53 tiles/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical).
- Dimensions of tile: 265mm x 165mm.
- Minimum pitch: 30 degrees.
- Maximum pitch: 90 degrees.
- Minimum headlap: 65mm (roof) / 37.5mm (vertical).
- Maximum gauge: 100mm (roof) / 115mm (vertical).
- Weight of tiling: 64kg/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof). 56kg/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical).